Questions / Problems 1062B

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-9-16 14:08:24 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Customer consultation

I have some questions:
  • How long is the warranty?
  • The USB stick plug is very sensitive to contact. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. What do you suggest?
  • The device turns off 2:30 min after start-up.  In Utility à Shutdown is Action PowerOff and Time 999999 Min. Netsupply is charging the device. How to correct the behaviour?
  • After the PowerOff I can not restart the device immediately. I have to wait some minutes. How to correct it?
  • Why do the menues dissapear after some seconds? Even the MEAS menu disappears. How to correct the behaviour?
  • How can I convert hws-File into jpegs or bmp formats?
  • How can I directly save plots in jpg or bmp formats?
System Information
Model                  DS1062B
SW Version        2.01.1 (after FW Update 190806.0 170821.0)
HW Version       1002.10x555583e9
Serial#                  DS00514197
Boot Count        after FW Update 0 64
Upgrade Log      0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2022-9-16 14:10:08 | Show the author posts only

Dear Sir,
The warranty period of the product is three years.
What is the format of your usb drive? You can refer to the format requirements for the U disk in the following website.
https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... 5&highlight=USB
The opened menu will be automatically closed if it is not operated for a specific time.
To save a picture, there is a picture to save on the second page of the SAVE/RECALL menu. It needs to be used with a U disk, and a .bmp file can be saved.
hws files cannot be converted to other files.
The second question you mentioned, after setting the shutdown time, it will shut down for a short time, maybe the screen is off, at this time, click the button and the screen will light up again.
It takes a few minutes to turn it back on after turning off the power, we didn't find this problem, please provide the relevant video.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
Post time 2022-9-16 19:36:09 | Show the author posts only
After reviewing the settings of PowerOff, Screen Backlight and Menu, the situation looks better:

The USB stick plug is very sensitive to contact. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. What do you suggest?
The device turns off 2:30 min after start-up.  Issue solved. The Backlight went off after 2 minutes. Now it is set indefinetly, and it stays on.
After the PowerOff I can not restart the device immediately. Issue solved. Device is on, only the Backlight went off. Turning on with hit on any of the function keys F1...F5
Why do the menues dissapear after some seconds? Issue solved. Set-up of the menu off-time set to indefinetely.

How can I convert hws-File into jpegs or bmp formats? OPEN
How can I directly save plots in jpg or bmp formats? OPEN

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
4#
 Author| Post time 2022-9-19 13:15:38 | Show the author posts only
Jing_Customer replied at 2022-9-16 19:36
After reviewing the settings of PowerOff, Screen Backlight and Menu, the situation looks better:

Th ...

Dear Sir,
Please provide relevant videos on the good and bad issues of USB sticks.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-9-22 17:01:57 | Show the author posts only
Jing replied at 2022-9-19 13:15
Dear Sir,
Please provide relevant videos on the good and bad issues of USB sticks.

The USB stick plug is very sensitive to contact. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. What do you suggest? Issue solved With a different USB Stick with a stronger, firmer housing the USB Port is not sensitive to contacts anymore.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-28 02:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.155711 second(s), 20 queries .